Private message content

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to agree with all the positive and supportive comments. My Navara is my first ute and first diesel. If it wasn't for the helpful people on this forum then I would have been at a loss for good ideas. The information from 99% of forum members is supportive and valuable. Not sure how my ute would have turned out without the ideas and guidance from forum members. The people on here are one of the reasons I try not to miss any posts. Well I do sometimes skip D40 posts, not many though as there is often relevant info and ideas in them. Keep up the good work.

It was one hell of a public meltdown. Was getting pretty weird towards the end. I almost feel bad for him. poor c*** needs help.
Looks like the mods have done the right thing and did not make the decision lightly. I take my hat off to you guys. Good people. Good forum.

Yeah i think something poked him the wrong way. Was pretty out of line and strange how he reacted. Oh wells, as long as all the good blokes stick around, that's the main thing.

I missed it too but I think you guys made the right call, this forum has a great feel to it. The no flaming is what makes it appeal to me everybody is more then willing to help and offer suggestions rather then tear someone a new one. Great job mods admin you really have a remarkable site even if you don't like HID headlights lol

i am aware of another forum that went to far and now legals are seriously involved. no place for defamation or bullying so good work on the ban

Drugs or the piss are the issue they get on here and blow off steam that post was getting damm strange toward the end the bloke was off his face well done to admin for attending to this in a professional manor.
John

I wouldnt go so far as to cast generalisations about drug use etc, but i agree, it was getting strange. Oh wells, done and dusted and Bobbykemp is sticking around. Good stuff!

Missed the whole show but gonna throw my support behind the mods too - great sense of fair play those blokes have.

Keep posting those questions bobbykemp - someone will always come along to help.

guys
today a member was unfortunately banned due to the content of a private message
the recipient of the message was quite upset and rightly so
PLEASE be mindfull of sending innapropriate pm's as if they are reported and found to be threatening or defamatory in any way you run the risk of being banned, we don't want to ban ANYONE but we MUST keep it clean and respectful, banning anyone is usually discussed with all admin,mods first
i hope you all understand and agree
cheers

What did he say in the pm? It cant be much worse than what he said to some people in the original thread. No offense to the mod that was involved in the whole situation, but it should have been stopped a lot sooner.

What did he say in the pm? It cant be much worse than what he said to some people in the original thread. No offense to the mod that was involved in the whole situation, but it should have been stopped a lot sooner.

obviously we cant tell you exactly what was in the pm
I can tell you it was enough to have the member banned, was uncalled for and very inapropriate
I was watching the thread very closely and closed it when things got a bit heated
I wont go jumping on every little issue , mostly things sort themselves out on there own around here because the overwhelming majority of members are decent
unfortunately this one needed intervention
cheers

Never a dull moment in navara.asia really, always something around or something new to learn, i dont think iv ever come on here (and im on nearly everyday) and not learned something new. Praise to the good guys running the show, as well as the ones hidden away. well done.
I think Navara.asia is in a good place.
Oh and i do apologise if anyone thinks i provoked the situation too much just not one to stand around and watch rubbish like that go on for no reason, i did try and keep things G rated while getting my point across.

Yeah Well do you the right thing or nick off i guess.

And like Cobez said alot more leanient than other forums. Been why I dont use many other fourms. I use the words I've been given not going to change for a site. In saying that we do need to know when to drop something and how we talk to people

Never a dull moment in navara.asia really, always something around or something new to learn, i dont think iv ever come on here (and im on nearly everyday) and not learned something new. Praise to the good guys running the show, as well as the ones hidden away. well done. I think Navara.asia is in a good place. Oh and i do apologise if anyone thinks i provoked the situation too much just not one to stand around and watch rubbish like that go on for no reason, i did try and keep things G rated while getting my point across.

Pffft, provoking means nothing mate, if someome bites back, it shows their weak will as far as im concerned. Most of us blokes know when to just ignore antagonisers. Not worth the time or the 3G download.

Latest posts

Back