Please help! UHF antenna stolen again!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So about 2 weeks ago I had my uhf antenna stolen, and I’ve been flat out trying to find a way to sort of, ‘theft proof’ my new one, only I haven’t had much luck finding anything. Do any of you have any suggestions? I’m sick of having to replace them. After the first one, I tried removing the whip from the base and only fitting when needed but the grubs just pinched the base, so I’m looking for ideas as to how I can just put it on and not have to worry so much?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Cheers, Humphrey 👌🏻

Where do you store it, and can you show a photo of how it's attached? It may give others a better idea of what may help you.

Where do you store it, and can you show a photo of how it's attached? It may give others a better idea of what may help you.
My bad, at the moment it just gets bolted onto an aerial bracket on the bull bar, I will get a photo after work! Thanks Angie

try loctite on your fittings and you can get bolts that you use with screw driver, turn only one way for tightenning
I had used red loctite on the last one thinking it’d work, but apparently it didn’t work quite as well as I’d hoped! Someone told me about shear nuts, but I’ve been struggling to find anything in the right thread. I thought if I could get my hands on one of them and some loctite I’d have a surefire way to keep it! Do you have a link to the bolts you mentioned? Hahah cheers

Latest posts

Back