PCV valve

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman3487

Reaction score
Hi I have a 2010 d22 Nissan Navara just wondering if the pcv valve can be replaced or if it comes as one whole unit a part of the rocker cover and has to be replaced as a whole?

They have a PCV Valve, I don't know if you can replace then though. If it is blocked you might be able to clear it. Other than that I would look at a wreckers if it does need to be replaced.

At the rear of the motor underneath the intercooler. You will see a hose come out of the rocker cover and go down to the turbo. About 25mm diameter. You can see it just from the passenger side of the motor.

At the rear of the motor underneath the intercooler. You will see a hose come out of the rocker cover and go down to the turbo. About 25mm diameter. You can see it just from the passenger side of the motor.
thats the hose, but where is the valve?

i don't see any pcv valve listed in the manual. having one inside the rocker cover is a really odd place as its substantially cheaper to fit them externally with a standard valve instead of a yd25 only valve.
the TD series had one on top of the rocker cover and its the ONLY diesel that i know of with a pcv valve.

if there is a problem, clean the rocker cover out. i suspect the baffle plate is rivetted in place so not sure if you can remove it for cleaning.
if there is a valve in there rip it out and throw it away.

Latest posts

Back