Pathfinder Leather interior into D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazme

Reaction score
Hi all, i am fairly new to this forum and the D40. Has only tried a retro fit of pathfinder, luxury seats into a D40. Just wondering what the compatibility was like. I would be assuming its all the same? Pics would be great if anyone has done this before. Also other stuff, eg steering wheel etc...

I don't know of anyone on this forum that has done the seats but given they are basically the same vehicle as the ST-X (Thais may be slightly different) to the back doors they should be a straight bolt on. Any electrics may not be there either.

The steering wheel fits but as yet we've had no one confirm whether ST-X models previous to 2010 had the full electrics to the steering wheel controls like the Pathys did. They had CC controls on the wheel but until 2010 they didn't have the stereo controls and as far as I know no one has pulled down enough of the wheel and column to see how much of the electrics are there.

Other stuff like the dash and climate control will fit but again it will come down to electrics and what is there to make the extras work but given these utes are spec'd alot better on the international market that in Aus I'd reckon retro fitting would just be a case of time and patience with the right bits.

Front seats and door trims most likely if i was having a bet, but i'd think no chance with the rear seats as the navara rear seats are more vertical (from memory) and doors are a different shape.
In saying that, i'd like to have a leather interior in mine.

The titanium came with leather didn't it?

If so they'd be a genuine part but I wouldn't like to pay for them, it would probably be cheaper to take it to an Upholstery Mob.

The titanium came with leather didn't it?

If so they'd be a genuine part but I wouldn't like to pay for them, it would probably be cheaper to take it to an Upholstery Mob.

Upholstery mobs to them for just over $100.00 front and rear.

I just fitted 2012 Spanish leather Pathfinder front seats into my 2013 Spanish D40 Dual Cab.

They swapped in perfectly, bolts and space wise are identical. With one small exception being the single black cable for the passengers seat side airbag. It's a slightly different plug. However a quick cut and solder of the original wire off the cloth seat onto the leather seat should fix this.

The cloths seats were okay, but crudely basic, very crudely basic. The leather is much better, plus they are fully electronic! I don't see any compatible wiring harness under the carpet for the electronic adjustments, so I might need to buy the matching male plug and wire it in. Other than that, they are certainly better seats by a good mile and I'm very pleased. The pair cost me just $200 off a very friendly Navara driver.

Hey all, wondering if the 2nd row of the R51 with the three point seat belt on the middle seat and the LATCH anchors would fit in the back seat of the D40? Has anyone tried?

I don't know of anyone on this forum that has done the seats but given they are basically the same vehicle as the ST-X (Thais may be slightly different) to the back doors they should be a straight bolt on. Any electrics may not be there either.

The steering wheel fits but as yet we've had no one confirm whether ST-X models previous to 2010 had the full electrics to the steering wheel controls like the Pathys did. They had CC controls on the wheel but until 2010 they didn't have the stereo controls and as far as I know no one has pulled down enough of the wheel and column to see how much of the electrics are there.

Other stuff like the dash and climate control will fit but again it will come down to electrics and what is there to make the extras work but given these utes are spec'd alot better on the international market that in Aus I'd reckon retro fitting would just be a case of time and patience with the right bits.
I have a 2008 Spain D40 STX and can confirm I have all the radio controls on my steering wheel hope this helps

Hey all, wondering if the 2nd row of the R51 with the three point seat belt on the middle seat and the LATCH anchors would fit in the back seat of the D40? Has anyone tried?
Just had a look at our 2 vehicles. 2011 Pathy and 2007 STX Nav. The back seats are very different and suspect it won’t work.

Pathy has a 3 way split with two sides seats tumble forward for 3rd row entry and the middle seat lifts the base, hinge from the front and the back folds forward to fold flat, hinged from the bottom. They also appear to have a thicker backrest than the Nav.

Nav has a 1/3 2/3 arrangement. The back only fold forward for access behind the seat and the base folds up from the rear to get seats out of the way or see under them.

Might be doable, wouldn’t be simple.

Back