P1814??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oly

Reaction score
Afternoon, Iv been having a 4x4 issue with my d40 navara ERROR CODE P1814. I have no idea what it is, The four-wheel-drive engages but it makes a clicking sound when it’s in four-wheel-drive
Also I have a issues with my Cruise control not working(possible Connected to 4x4?)

Welcome to the forum.

The manual doesn't give me a clue about this error. It does sound like it's caused by one of the sensors in the transfer case, which might be the sensor or could just be the connector on the outside - damage to the connector or wiring harness could cause problems. Have you been under the vehicle and checked the wiring to the transfer case?

P1814 NISSAN Description
The wait detection switch detects if the transfer case is in 4WD. DTC P1814 will set if an improper signal from the wait detection switch is input due to open or short circui Your sensor switches , one is open and the other is closed circuit ,, as mentioned above damaged looms? Following probably not relevant if it wasnt engaging 4x4 another issue Abs faults will prevent 4wd engaging in d40. Check abs sensors, usually the rear sensor cables are damaged as they are exposed to debris
cruise control not working on my np 300 its caused by blown brake light fuse . could be ,one of clutch pedal switch, brake pedal switch or Neutral Position Sensor.

Thank you very much for your help, your advice makes perfect sense as it will link to a abs Sensor problem I’ve had previously.

Latest posts

Back