Oil sump lower pan bolt size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoOff

Reaction score
I have a leak at the lower sump pan gasket and am going to repair. Problem is one bolt is threaded and I'd like to know the size and thread type in case I need a new one prior to doing the job (want to do in one hit). I know this may seem a little strange but I have been unable to find the information anywhere. Any information appreciated.

Go to supercheap (website or shop), tell them your rego and that you want a sump plug. Their system knows the right size.

Go to supercheap (website or shop), tell them your rego and that you want a sump plug. Their system knows the right size.

Unfortunately I am not after oil sump drain plug as I know the size of this already and is easy to source.. Am looking for retaining bolts as will likely have to helicoil now it is stripped. Am hoping bolt is stripped and not hole but this is doubtful based on past experience.

I have a leak at the lower sump pan gasket and am going to repair. Problem is one bolt is threaded and I'd like to know the size and thread type in case I need a new one prior to doing the job (want to do in one hit). I know this may seem a little strange but I have been unable to find the information anywhere. Any information appreciated.
If you you have a zd30 take one of the bolts from your front bash plate, they are the same thread as the sump bolts.

Latest posts

Back