OIL PRESSURE GUAGE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chandog

Reaction score
Hey blokes,

Recently purchased a savage performance oil pressure guage and other which I've already installed. I'm looking to find out how people have wired up and installed t pieces to their original sensor. Pictures would be appreciated and links to parts.

THANKS!!

Hey mate,

I had one fitted to mine. Used a 1/8" brass nipple and brass t piece for the factory switch and the sending unit for the gauge. I fitted a saas gauge, but the sending unit thread should be the same whatever the gauge, although they are a 1/8" npt thread, they are pretty close. I never had any trouble with it leaking, but I did use loctite 567 from memory. I did have a good look at fitting one of those adaptors that saas do with a 1/8" npt on the side, but wasn't convinced there was going to be enough room for it to fit next to the engine mount.

I should say, I had a yd25, so if you have a zd30 the adaptor may fit. I've got a patrol now with the zd30 motor and the oil pressure switch is further back near the starter motor, so there's a bit more room. Not sure if the Navara is the same though, but I can't see why not.

Latest posts

Back