NP300 info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwraison

Reaction score
I,m wondering if NP300 owners with 7 speed auto could help me do a comparison,
At 60 klm what revs are you doing and if you slip the trans into manual what gear is it in
Mine is showing 1200 rpm in 5th gear which i think is to low,is this the norm????

Last edited:
Update,my Navara has been with the Nissan dealer for 3 days now ,still no closer to sourcing the cause of the vibration,they have checked every nut and bolt,oil level,now turning their attention to the fuel injector system as the diagnostic shows a 10% reduction in 2 injectors ,waiting for Nissan Australia to download the info and reply (as they are the only ones who can access the software) to see where we go from here,Im bracing myself for a hefty bill as typically this occurred 6 months after the warranty expired ps. they were able to feel the vibration while the car was stationary but still at 1200 rpm

I,m wondering if NP300 owners with 7 speed auto could help me do a comparison,
At 60 klm what revs are you doing and if you slip the trans into manual what gear is it in
Mine is showing 1200 rpm in 5th gear which i think is to low,is this the norm????
I have the 7 speed auto as well but I assume if you are in Australia you have the 2.3l and I have the 2.5l.

At 60km/h the transmission shifts to 5th gear and averages somewhere between 1000-1500rpm. I think those RPMs are normal at 60km/h is the low end of 5th gear.

My gears shift at around these speeds:
1st
2nd and 3rd between at 10-30km/h
4th at 40km/h
5th at 60km/h
6th at 75km/h
7th at 90-95km/h

Hope they found what was wrong with your ute.

Latest posts

Back