Np300 2inch lift issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unsteadm

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I've just installed a 2 inch lift coil front and back and new shocks. Back is perfect however the front I feel is not so perfect.
The shocks that were supplied look as though they are the same length as the factory ones. Once installed I feel like there is barely any travel downwards or upwards. Feels like the front is very stiff if I try and jump on it. The springs are heavey duty to allow for the steel bullbar but it feels rock solid. When I jack the front end up its al.ost like there is no downward travel before the wheels lift off the ground. Could it be that these shocks they have supplied are too short?

I don't know if they would deliberately sell shocks that are too short, but I suspect that a conversation with the supplier will be necessary, if only to get the statistics on the minimum and maximum length of the shock.

Alternatively, a google search on the model number of the shock you got (either look at the shock, or the invoice) should get you this info.

Are the control arms free and not inhibited in any way?

Latest posts

Back