No injector pulse

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenks77

Reaction score
Hi and one know any common faults for no injector pulse on a d40 please iv hit a wall with this one ???? HELP

Has anyone worked on the engine? Could the timing chains have been worked on? The engine checks that the camshaft and crankshaft sensors are aligned properly and if they aren't, the ECU will record error code P0016 but may not show an engine light.

If you're getting error codes P0201 to P0204 you might have either a fault in the harness or the injectors are disconnected. If this is the error, the first thing I'd do is check the engine negative connection, remove this and clean it then reinstall (because it's unlikely that all 4 injectors will die at the same time). Harness damage or injector failure is NOT common.

I suggest that the first step is to see if there are any codes in the ECU. Cleaning electrical connections is always a good (and free!) thing to do and does resolve many problems.

I use a bluetooth OBD2 adapter (ELM327) and an Android app called Torque. From the main menu on this app you can ask it to check for error codes. If you have a friend who's a mechanic, you might be able to borrow their workshop scanner. There is a way to get the Check Engine Light to flash the codes if you can't directly scan the ECU for it.

Last edited:
Has anyone worked on the engine? Could the timing chains have been worked on? The engine checks that the camshaft and crankshaft sensors are aligned properly and if they aren't, the ECU will record error code P0016 but may not show an engine light.

If you're getting error codes P0201 to P0204 you might have either a fault in the harness or the injectors are disconnected. If this is the error, the first thing I'd do is check the engine negative connection, remove this and clean it then reinstall (because it's unlikely that all 4 injectors will die at the same time). Harness damage or injector failure is NOT common.

I suggest that the first step is to see if there are any codes in the ECU. Cleaning electrical connections is always a good (and free!) thing to do and does resolve many problems.

I use a bluetooth OBD2 adapter (ELM327) and an Android app called Torque. From the main menu on this app you can ask it to check for error codes. If you have a friend who's a mechanic, you might be able to borrow their workshop scanner. There is a way to get the Check Engine Light to flash the codes if you can't directly scan the ECU for it.
Hi it’s had a recon engine fitted iv plugged my diagnostics in its telling me crank sensor, so iv changed that turbo boost valve now iv changed that iv tried coding injections in but it won’t let me

Hi everyone can someone help me with nissan navara v6 petrol, it has spark no injector pulse. 12v+ and ground at both cam sensors but the signal wire gives me battery voltage (isn't supposed to be 5v). I've tested both cam sensors on the car and on the bench and still get the same readings

Latest posts

Back