• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nissan titan swap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VK56DE

Reaction score
Up for sale are the main components to do a Titan swap on your D40 Navara , this will bolt straight up & give you an extra 3" track at the front each side .... Heres a link below for the info ...

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f26/how-compiling-choosing-titan-swap-components-171657/

These parts came off a 2006 Nissan Titan with approx 72k Miles ...

2 x Upper LCA's ( Left & Right )
2 x Lower LCA's ( Left & Right )
2 x Titan Half Axles
1 x M205 Titan Front Diff

$1500

Located Perth

I can organise freight Australia Wide , contact for prices

More Photo's Here .....

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/perth/brakes-suspension/nissan-titan-swap/1125346828

hx4luL.jpg

j97xXY.jpg

MOL3M8.jpg

iRaRW4.jpg

Last edited:
Hey VK56DE -

This thread may be well dead...BUT - Am commencing the Titan swap in Perth and found your thread
Did you ever end up selling these parts?
Not going to get too excited just yet(!) but if they are still avaiable, I'd take them off your hands 👍

Looking at the kit above, if it was available I'd still need the Titan tie rods, and uprated shocks and springs am currently chatting to Alldogs Offroad re: their full stage 2 package - Alldogs Offroad Stage 2 Titan Swap Kit for 2nd Gen Nissan Frontier
So picking up your bits would probbly save me a bit on freight...

My build is looking to swap out the full Titan driveline and gubbins, including 6/139.7 wheel hubs/bolt pattern conversion at all 4 corners to give more rim options, and switch over to the Titan 4-corners vented disc brakes as the Nav brakes are awful...!!

There is also a chance I could be interested in the engine though I'm running a 6-speed manual YD25 atm, so it may be no good for me (re: swap in our of electrics and gearbox) - in truth I'm still weighing up my options...

Anyways, am pretty new to the forum - hoping to become a lot more regular with these build plans 🤘😛
Cheers
Daz

Latest posts

Back