Nissan Navara D40 Maps upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara999

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 2014 Nissan Navara D40 Titanium.
just wondering if anyone is aware of a sat Nav maps upgrade that's available?
TIA

Id be interested aswell - although, i won't be holding my breath waiting
my maps have been outdated since the day i picked it up.
Nissan have told me( a couple years ago now) that they will order me the update disk at some stupid price but won't guarantee the quality of the update

Id be interested aswell - although, i won't be holding my breath waiting
my maps have been outdated since the day i picked it up.
Nissan have told me( a couple years ago now) that they will order me the update disk at some stupid price but won't guarantee the quality of the update
Yep. Pretty ridiculous. Hopefully someone on here has an answer, and I'll make some Enquiries with Nissan during the week.

There was a thread started on here. The guy has our same model and was looking at putting a whole bunch of tech into it to be able to run an Android based setup or screen mirror to the head unit.. see what i can find

I have the same issue with my STX550, Nissan dealer tells me that have to go to the manufacturer of the Navigation System (Hitachi) and follow up with them. I am waiting for a reply from an email sent yesterday to the company from which, I think, Hitachi got the maps under license. Happy to let you know how I go.

The outdated maps aren't nearly as bad as the painful way to type in a destination. i gave up and went back to using my phone. only good thing about the navigation is the trail of breadcrumbs it leaves on the screen so you can see where you've been.

Latest posts

Back