Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi to all, I've got some probably dumb questions but this is my first diesel wagon as I've just traded my 370z for the 2017 Navara D23, loved the z car but was getting to old for her could get in ok but getting out was getting a bit ugly. First question is about the serpentine belt the one on the car is 7pk1663 all i can find in Australia is 7pk1660 does the 3mm make any difference. Second question is about running out of diesel and purging the air if someone can point me in the right direction as the best way to do it I'd appreciate it. Third question is about radiator hoses i notice you need 2 small one's for the top but what about the bottom hoses, how many is there, I'm sure to have more questions but thanks for any assistance on these ones, cheers

Can't help with the belt, it MUST be available here in Australia but I can't see it, I can only see it on eBay overseas as the 7PK or as Gates 1172000Q6E.

The simple answer to running out of diesel: don't do it. Unlike the bullshit offered by dealers selling petrol cars, there's a really good reason to make sure you don't with a diesel. The fuel pump - extremely expensive as it's quite a precision device - relies on the diesel fuel to lubricate its internals.

Unfortunately I haven't been over the newer cars' engines yet, so I can't help with the radiator hoses. Hopefully someone else can!

Thanks for your help, i think the belt offered in Australia that's 3mm longer shouldn't make a difference as it's the one offered by all the manufacturers here, hopefully I never need to use the replacement belt or radiator hoses but I'd rather have them in the car just in case, cheers

Latest posts

Back