New Sydney member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the forum so please, go easy on me, lol
Just bought my first diesel, was a Ute I’ve liked for a long time and was finally in a position to get into one, so jumped at it.
Got my hands on a 2012 D40 Navara STX-550. Mechanically it’s standard, I’ve looked up the common faults and found the intercooler isa weak component, so I ordered the plazmaman kit. Luck and I did an oil change a week later and found the cooler is leaking. Got a few plans for it and a few questions but I’ll try to post in the appropriate section of the forum.
cheers 🍻

Attachments

• 5B14BC1A-C8D3-4555-8AAF-00EEFAEF983B.jpeg
    5B14BC1A-C8D3-4555-8AAF-00EEFAEF983B.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
Hi there, also recently got an STX550 and is based in Sydney too! Looking forward to discussions on various topics or even offline catch up when possible!

Love my ST-X 550.. After-market Inter-cooler, hot and cold side boost piping replacement then Tune it and enjoy the power and luxury...

Crank the BOSE Stereo while sipping 8.1L/100km and winning red light drags ;)

Love my ST-X 550.. After-market Inter-cooler, hot and cold side boost piping replacement then Tune it and enjoy the power and luxury...

Crank the BOSE Stereo while sipping 8.1L/100km and winning red light drags ;)
Yea, the previous owner has taken great care of the baby. Looks immaculate, has the intercooler and all the pipes around upgraded to plazmaman. A Ryco oil catch can is also fitted about 2k before I bought. Pretty impressed by the stock power already. Hope can keep the baby for long and plan to gradually modify it to a tourer and camping set up.

Latest posts

Back