New N-guard (Europe)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nowhere

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm about to pickup my new N-guard in a few hours -quite excited for that offcourse!-

While emptying my current car, I got thinking about how I want to keep the backseats of my new car clean. I have the -bad- habbit of always having a whole bunch of stuff with me. This goes from clothing to small tools to magazines and stuff like toiletpaper. In my current car I just put it in the back and didn't bothered. But now I would like to have some sort of storage system for it.

The easiest would be putting it in plastic boxes and putting them in the truckbed, but I would like to keep that separated for the majority of time (bed will already be full with worktools and stuff).

So I'm looking for something soft (edged) boxes easy to handle, who would do no harm to the seats in the back. not to big (preferable 2 or 3 than one bigger). And possible to put behind the passenger seat on the floor.
Someone who has something in mind that could work for this?

Also if someone would have good idea's for trashbag/box/... that could be put easily in the cab, that would be awesome. I use loose plastic bags at the moment but I would love having some kind of box or more closed off to put the bags in.

That's all for now. Next year or so I will be looking for lights and maybe a 2" lift.

Regards,
M

Welcome to the forum.

In Bunnings here in Australia (and because they're not really innovative, I'd suspect you would have similar or better over there) we can buy "boxes" that go in open storage cubes. They're made of a cloth material and have a cardboard base. These unfold to about 33cm x 33cm x 37cm and have a handle on the front. Link here.

We use disposable nappy bags for garbage. The weight of the contents generally holds them closed, they don't hold a lot so they encourage frequent disposal, and they stay mostly out of the way plus the deodorant overpowers anything we drop in there (like chicken bones after we've been to KFC for some fried cat).

Thanks for the input!

those baskets look the same like the ones Ikea sells over here.

I went for this: Elzo car trash bag

Bought three of them. Liked that they have the same colours as my seats (black with blue stitching). One will be used as trashbag (hung on back of passenger seat), one will be with small tools (left on the floor)and stuff i always want in my car and one with spare clothing (hanging on back of drivers seat.
Have it since yesterday and works great at the moment!

Latest posts

Back