New member saying Hi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeboy

Reaction score
Hi all, Just bought my first Navara, 2015 NP300 ST-X.
This thing is covered in aftermarket accessories, ARB Bullbar, winch, ARB spotties, Snorkel, UHF, Steel tray, raised about 4.5 inches, air bags in the rear, Flares, big arse wheels and tyres etc, etc.
Bought it in an online auction after perhaps one to many beers but unfortunately when it turned up it had an overheating problem which now seems to be an issue with the head which means big bucks $$$$
Anyway, unexpected but I'll get it going eventually.
Aside from this it seems to be a very flash little truck!
Looking forward to borrowing and sharing ideas with you all.

Welcome. Hopefully something simple, if not, your right, it will be big bucks. Be wary of air bags if not towing anything or big loads in the tray you'll be fine but there a good way to bend a chassis with big loads.

Welcome. Hopefully something simple, if not, your right, it will be big bucks. Be wary of air bags if not towing anything or big loads in the tray you'll be fine but there a good way to bend a chassis with big loads.
Thanks Tappet, yeh not planning on towing or carrying much at all, especially at the moment. The chassis has actually been strengthened as well and has mod plate to suit.👍

there is current post on overheating suspecting thermostat stuck closed on a d40, symptons cold lower hose boiling on top
Yeh same symptoms I had too, replaced the thermostat ( not easy on these) and still same problem.
Cooling system seems to be pressurising.

Latest posts

Back