New Member Introduction

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paultkalec

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for accepting me to this community. I currently own a D22 single cab that my father bought new back in October, 2001. The original motor threw a piston 2 weeks after I took possession, but my mechanic found a lovely replacement. It has about 2 inches of lift (who’s counting?), 3” exhaust, snorkel, 265/65r17 wheels/tyres, custom canopy that my nephew discarded, triple batteries, solar panel, etc.

I used to drive Patrols, but I needed a duel-purpose vehicle now that the kids have grown up. I’m a keen camper, but don’t intend to bush-bash the way I used to, as it gets way too expensive! I’m just touring around NSW with my lovely lady when I get the chance, towing my custom camper trailer. In a twist that’s sure to get up every Toyota driver’s skin, my trailer is based on a Hilux tub. Therefore, I’m always Towing a Toyota! 😂

Have a great day and I look forward to reading the threads.

Hey Mate - Welcome to the Forum

shame about the motor! two weeks? wasnt the way you were driving it huh? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

sounds like you've got a tidy little setup - should throw up a pic of the old girl when ya get the chance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back