New member. Hi my name is Norm. I have a 2013 STX 550 V6. Live in Rockingham WA. Love caravaning, fishing. Just retired two weeks ago.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm

Reaction score
Booked the Navara in for service at 56000km. Got a phone call "trouble" intercooler needs replacing. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had issues with intercoolers having to be replaced at such low km.

My 2014 is on its third intercooler, the first was replaced under warranty with a bit more distance covered than yours.
Don't replace it with a Nissan one, a properly welded aftermarket one is the only option.

Thanks mate, they have assured me the new nissan after cooler has been improved. I guess i just have to wait and see.

I did see an after market product made in SA. cheaper by about 300 dollars.

Booked the Navara in for service at 56000km. Got a phone call "trouble" intercooler needs replacing. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had issues with intercoolers having to be replaced at such low km.
I replaced mine with a plazman setup with no trouble since I
also, I replaced the turbo to intercooler pipe on my 450 stx much more responsive.

Latest posts

Back