New Injectors and No Go/Wont Bleed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldMateTommo

Reaction score
Hello, recently just got some new (yes brand new) genuine injectors for my 1998 d22. Seemed like a bolt on job so didn't bother bleeding it. Then of course after a 700 meter drive it clonks out just like losing all the fuel. so then tried bleeding it and it just wouldn't bleed for some reason, anyone know what's going on?

air lock, is primer holding pressure, should go very hard when filter is full of fuel.you should be getting fuel overflow back to tank should be able to hear it. slacken delivery at pump and make sure no air bubbles, slacken off nuts at delivery at inj ,crank engine you shaould get fuel if pump is primed.

air lock, is primer holding pressure, should go very hard when filter is full of fuel.you should be getting fuel overflow back to tank should be able to hear it. slacken delivery at pump and make sure no air bubbles, slacken off nuts at delivery at inj ,crank engine you shaould get fuel if pump is primed.
Thanks for the reply, did find the issue. Apparently there’s no fuel coming from the tank anymore. Got no clue what’s wrong with it so I’m just gonna end up sending it to the mechanics :/ (Yes, there’s fuel in there)

with my old d22 i removed fuel cap ,i tried lung power to blow back into tank from inlet pipe at filter , noticed it was blocked so i used air compressor to free it

Back