New day, new problem. 2007 D40.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marked

Reaction score
1st start ran very rough and stalled. Immediate limp mode on 2nd start with check engine light. Logged a P0093 error code which is supposedly a fuel leak/ fuel system issue. Had a good look over it and there are definitely no fuel leaks. Cleared the fault code and restart seems fine.

What sort of things other than a fuel leak can throw this code? I am guessing any major imbalance in the fuel mix, possibly? MAFS? MAPS? Oxygen sensor somewhere? Is there a fuel flow or pressure sensor? Sticky injector?

Immediate thoughts before realising it was in limp and looking up the code were that it was wiring to do with boost solenoid, rather than the suspected dud new solenoid that complicated the new turbo install from last week ... I guess it is possible that there may be still a wiring issue ... looks like the engine bay had a heavy degrease and probably heavy pressure wash before the daughter bought it ... andxrealise the potential issues this can cause :(

Last edited:
Sorry ... just realised this is in gen chat rather than engine/drivetrain.

No doubt you've got this sorted uot.
I had the same code and the problem was a failed presure relief valve in the fuel system. I mechanic repalced it, but it was an easy job.

Latest posts

Back