New d22 zd30 Intercooler kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do they take to fit??? Is yours for a winch or non winch???

Cheers...Sparra

Im not sure how long exactly as I was doing other things and coming and going off the job but I would guess that 3hrs would pull it up.
its a non winch

Mine was in the box waiting when i got home this arvo! only took a couple of hours to put in, mine is the winch kit. Its a great kit, good quality and great instructions! and the difference it has made is definitely worth it!

I've been running forefronts winch kit for a good couple weeks now. And I can say it is worth every dollar. EGT's have dropped around 80*f. Goes heaps better, I havent monitored it but I think fuel consumption has dropped slightly too.

What is the benefit of fitting intercoolers? Lower EGT, better fuel consump and minmimal power gain?

Also a bit of an insurance policy if your turbo lets go...Catches all the bits before they enter the motor..I have had one go and lucky for me it did no damage but I will be putting an intercooler on in the next few weeks for that reason...

The power gain is pretty impressive from a cooler...and can run a couple more psi which will yield even better results

80'f drop in egts is awesome winchester

I drove mine home from work the other day ....jumped out quick and checked the intercooler temps....literally could not touch the uncooled side is was too hot to touch with bare hands ....where as the cooled side was only warm!

shocks me how well they work (mine is non winch kit)

My winch kit should arrive early next week, would like to see where and how others have mounted their power steering cooler to get some ideas!!! I have a standard Nissan Steel (ARB) Bullbar :)

I have fitted the non-winch intercooler kit without problems and have some results that may be of interest:

Before intercooler with snorkel and egr mods and 255 70 16 BFG A/T's - 2230 Km average fuel consumption 9.38 Km/L.

After fitting BFG Muddies 31 10.5 15's - some run (2230 Km) fuel consumption 7.72 Km/L.

Next 1683 Km run with Intercooler fitted 8.67 Km/L.

All runs were highway driving (Bowen to Mitchell and back the Bowen to Bundaberg and back). Speeds to 100 KM/H.

Noticable increase in torque and much better for overtaking.

Cheers, .. Dino

Any more of these kits up for grabs forefront? I'll have a winch kit, if you've got them, dont need the pre-cleaner delete pipe as i already have one.

Yehp right now have one only winch kit left untill new stock arrives in a couple of weeks ....you can call me to grab this last winch kot if you like ....jamie 0427049087

yeh i put the pictures like that to show off the setup....but i should really include a pic of it fitted back in

see below

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2095s.jpg
    IMG_2095s.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 2,068
excellent. Looks like i better continue saving. Ive only had my car a week but this is a must as is a zaust to help it breath!

Thanks mate ill be in touch

Few more pics of Forefront Industries big front mount kit

Attachments

• image-4273849068.jpg
    image-4273849068.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 198
  • image-414521291.jpg
    image-414521291.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 201
  • image-2911828909.jpg
    image-2911828909.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 750