New d22 zd30 Intercooler kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yehp right now have one only winch kit left untill new stock arrives in a couple of weeks ....you can call me to grab this last winch kot if you like ....jamie 0427049087

Thanks jamie, but on reviewing my account balance, and all the other stuff iv got going on with the other car, and the fact that it looks like im not getting paid for any work done this month untill after chrissey, i might have to hold out until some time in the new year now, so someone else might want to snap this up if its still up for grabs.

So have you got some more in ?

I have one winch kit and a bunch of "big" kits instock

Thanks jamie, but on reviewing my account balance, and all the other stuff iv got going on with the other car, and the fact that it looks like im not getting paid for any work done this month untill after chrissey, i might have to hold out until some time in the new year now, so someone else might want to snap this up if its still up for grabs.

No problemo

Hey guys just got a second hand fore front kit just wondering if yous cut down the tab to hold the washer bottle fill tube looks hollow so not to sure how its ment to be done ? Also did yous cut the center grill tab off as thats where the cooler mounts ?

Yeah mate have to cut the washer bottle neck where the mount is think it was about 60mm. Then get a silicon joiner and hose clamps to re fit the bottle neck. Yep have to cut the centre grill tab off

Just pull the filler neck out of the washer bottle and cut with hack saw

I've probably still got the instructions at home for the FFI "big Kit" if they are of use?
If so I could bring them into work tomorrow and scan/copy to send to you?

All good mate its on besides the filler neck and the grills on but not to good thanks for the info guys helps heaps

Do i need to move the power steering cooler?
And cut any more behind the headlight To fit the smaller one?

Latest posts

Back