New D22 owner checking in

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, as above. Picked up a 2005 3.0TD last week, seems like just what I was after for beach and camping fun. Loving it so far.

That's the shot! Welcome!

ZD30's rule my man ;) can't wait to build a, "purely" beach buggy Baja unit out of one myself...

What beaches are you heading for? I want to do the Vic to W.A to Darwin trip in the Touring one I have now... enjoy!

I'm in SA; the beaches I'll be hitting are between Adelaide and Melbourne. Fleurieu, Coorong, Limestone Coast. Can't wait.

The D22 with ZD30 feels so much like my old Hilux Surf with 1KZTE! Loving it.

Welcome to the club man, glad to have you along!

I'm SA too, bought mine about a year ago, 2006 ZD30. Spent this past year upgrading suspension, wheels, roof basket, lights, solar, DCDC, etc etc..

I'll get to camping eventually...... lol

Welcome to the club man, glad to have you along!

I'm SA too, bought mine about a year ago, 2006 ZD30. Spent this past year upgrading suspension, wheels, roof basket, lights, solar, DCDC, etc etc..

I'll get to camping eventually...... lol
We all will! I can't wait myself and I'm living in the bush :) nothing like the beach runs! I f'n love them!

Just about to do the final big service on the front end before W.A.. Beach drags anyone :)

Latest posts

Back