Need help for finding a part number (V9X)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicoz

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently joined the forum and trying to fix my nav after some very bad repair.

I'm facing a problem where the mechanic that changed my broken V9X engine 'forgot' to put back a part on the chassis and cannot find it back. After months of discussion with Nissan they cannot find the part number and hence cannot order a new one.

The part is a heat protection plate attached to the chassis on top of the turbo to protect brake lines. Here are pictures of the part itself and mounted on the car:

Heat-1.png

Heat-2.png

I would appreciate any help to find the part number, it should probably be stamped on it.

Thanks in advance

I'm located in Belgium and it is very difficult to find this kind of pieces here. It is actually a wrecker that 'lost' the part and cannot find it back :(
Hence I'm trying other ways to get one but without part number, it seems very difficult... the part does not seem to appear on the official Nissan diagrams

Hello,
Nobody has the same car and would be kind enough to look at the part to see if there is a number on it?
I would very grateful.
Thanks in advance

Back