Navara d40 radio

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skourias

Reaction score
Hi guys,anybody know what's the small port near the main plug?
Can you connect a USB in this radio?
Regards.

Attachments

• 20220319_074507.jpg
    20220319_074507.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 35
  • 20220319_074237.jpg
    20220319_074237.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
Hi guys,anybody know what's the small port near the main plug?
Can you connect a USB in this radio?
Regards.
I believe that that connection is for an in vehicle telephone. (Remember those?) Never available in the Navara/pathfinder.

Your best solution is to discard/recycle that unit and buy a generic double din head unit, they aren't that expensive.

I have the USB port in my centre console and had that exact same stereo. That small plug was never connected that I remember.

I replaced mine with a generic Double Din unit, the only downside is that with the SWC wires, I can only get 1 side of the controls working on the steering wheel. Example - Vol+ doesn't work but Vol- does. Track Up doesn't work but Track down does.

Hi guys,another question for you.What is this plug?Some nissan radios dont have it.

Attachments

• 315503006_2_z.jpg
    315503006_2_z.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 19
Hi guys,another question for you.What is this plug?Some nissan radios dont have it.

CD Changer / stacker.. Remember those things?

On my Xtrail T31 (many years ago) that's what was in that plug.

On my D40, maybe that's where the USB / AUX input went in, I didn't pay too much attention

Ok thanks. This yatour device connects there?

Attachments

• Yatour-car-radio-USB-SD-AUX-digital-interface-For-Nissan-Xtrail-Almera-Qashqai-Teana-Primera-R...jpg
    Yatour-car-radio-USB-SD-AUX-digital-interface-For-Nissan-Xtrail-Almera-Qashqai-Teana-Primera-R...jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back