My "new" Navara has arrived!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, after a bit of a wait my 2008 Navara ST-R has arrived. In my mind I have spent a fortune on things I want to do. First thing I have done since the photo was to get the plastic polish out and clean up the headlights. A small thing but helps the car look "newer".

Although a new member, I spent hours and hours of reading through threads before making a decision on getting this one. Thanks for all your help and taking the time to post information!
navara2.jpg

Hello everyone, after a bit of a wait my 2008 Navara ST-R has arrived. In my mind I have spent a fortune on things I want to do. First thing I have done since the photo was to get the plastic polish out and clean up the headlights. A small thing but helps the car look "newer".

Although a new member, I spent hours and hours of reading through threads before making a decision on getting this one. Thanks for all your help and taking the time to post information!View attachment 36162
Nice and clean. I have the exact same car, it’s even black as well. Not as clean as yours

Yeah, she is very tidy, interior is perfect. It has gone 170k/km

I only just realised but how did you get it in all black. Mines a 2008 str as well and it has silver trim around the bottom and wheel flares like so

Attachments

• 81469B24-25F8-4FD0-B4C8-9B54488D4E40.png
    81469B24-25F8-4FD0-B4C8-9B54488D4E40.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
I only just realised but how did you get it in all black. Mines a 2008 str as well and it has silver trim around the bottom and wheel flares like so
Yes, I did just by this second hand, it is the way it was from the previous owner. The quality of paint on the flares and front bumper would suggest it was sprayed after original purchase. Its not a bad spray job, but you can tell it is different. There are no chips in the paint that allow me to see the silver poking through, but I am pretty certain it is silver underneath.

Yes, I did just by this second hand, it is the way it was from the previous owner. The quality of paint on the flares and front bumper would suggest it was sprayed after original purchase. Its not a bad spray job, but you can tell it is different. There are no chips in the paint that allow me to see the silver poking through, but I am pretty certain it is silver underneath.
I was actually looking online last night and I’ve seen a few others like your so maybe it was a factory option. Looks way cooler

I agree, I do like it better as well. I am just guessing, but I would bet the ones with the silver paint were the upgrade, "special two tone paint". I am actually going to look into this now....see what you started!

Latest posts

Back