MFM's 2008 D22 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day everyone!

Ever since I got my Navara last year, I have been perusing this site. I have a green 2008 D22 Navara with approximately 178,000 kms on it. If you would like to see a detailed rundown of it, check it out on my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsXrIvSKk4E

For those who prefer to read, it came with the following:
- Double DIN head unit: Connects to my iPhone (not CarPlay) for spotify mostly
- Upgraded sound system: Sounds decent but needs improvement in the highs and the sound deadening
- Safari Snorkel
- 3 Sets of roof racks (the third is attached to the canopy but is connected to the tray so it can handle some weight)
- Metallic paint: I have only seen one other green D22 in Cairns. Not sure if it is a rare colour but I see heaps of silver, black and white ones.
- Toyo open country tyres
- Approx 3 inch lift with Old Man Emu shocks and 200kg constant load leafs
- Ironman bullbar
- Tinting: Although starting to fail
- Tow pack
- 125L long range fuel tank
- 2.5L Diesel (YD25)

I have added:
- 9 inch xdm driving lights
- Air compressor (bought not fitted)

Much like my youtube channel, I hope to have some great discussions and get some inspiration for making this machine even more capable. My interests are mostly light offroading (no big tracks yet) and touring with a bit of camping thrown in there some day. I like day trips mostly.

Let me know if you guys think of something I could add to this beast and lets get a conversation going!

Attachments

• MFM Nissan Navara.jpg
    MFM Nissan Navara.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back