Lowering the D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2010 navara d40 4wd auto,dual cab, Thai bld., with 265/70/r16 tyres, and I think the suspension is stock standard. I cannot find any lift blocks etc.. Iwish to try to lower the ute by at least 50mm. Has anyone tried to do this ?, any thoughts on how to go about it, ?. I would appreciate any assistance

It's not something I've heard of anyone doing. Usually people ask about suspension and body lifts and just how far they can go up.

I guess the front coils could be replaced with shorter ones, but you'd have to find some sort of drop shackle for the rear.

I'm sure there are custom rod shops that would be able to engineer something to do that - I've seen some seriously lowered vehicles (but not many of these utes!).

Pics when you're done, please!

Hi many thanks for taking the time to reply. I am like you, I cannot find anyone who has lowered this ute. The main reason is that my wife has difficulty with entering the ute,I am getting side steps first, but I am going to find someone who may be able to lower the ute, and when/if I get it done ,I will offer an input to the forum

Did you ever do this jfc21456? I have the same vehicle and am considering it.

Latest posts

Back