low beam lights not working

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRE

Reaction score
hi guys my low beam lights on my 2014 np300 not working and my high beam lights are always on even in the off position any idea how i can fix this problem??

there are separate individual fuses pull each and check, you may have blown both globes..
fuses behind glove box and in engine bay
Thanks i took it to an electrician and he believes it is a bcm issue. He reset it and still getting the same issues

fused relay.. you may be able to swap relays with same part number.. use multimeter and find to what point you are getting power, if its not turning off could be your control at steering wheel , ,also check if you may have fused wires even behind the globe connector

fused relay.. you may be able to swap relays with same part number.. use multimeter and find to what point you are getting power, if its not turning off could be your control at steering wheel , ,also check if you may have fused wires even behind the globe connector
thank you....i already change the headlight switch and all the relays seems to be working fine but i will do one more check. how many fuse boxes are on my truck?

being 2014 i think it may be d40 either 3 or 4 opp sides for rt and left hand drive
some have sep panel when you open glove box others lift off glove box lid
my 2015 np300 has 3, one behind the glove box 2nd under the hood passenger side aginst fire wall large square box, 3rd beside brake master cylinder on fender.. also some individual fuses if there have been add ons under steering and around engine bay.. has yours got an added switches for any added on lights a fault their could be overriding the steering control light switch.. pull each fuse and do a visual dont do a continuity test with fuses in as you may get a false reading eg it may earth out through a globe filament

being 2014 i think it may be d40 either 3 or 4 opp sides for rt and left hand drive
some have sep panel when you open glove box others lift off glove box lid
my 2015 np300 has 3, one behind the glove box 2nd under the hood passenger side aginst fire wall large square box, 3rd beside brake master cylinder on fender.. also some individual fuses if there have been add ons under steering and around engine bay.. has yours got an added switches for any added on lights a fault their could be overriding the steering control light switch.. pull each fuse and do a visual dont do a continuity test with fuses in as you may get a false reading eg it may earth out through a globe filament

Thanks a lot that video really helped..one last fuse box to check now

Latest posts

Back