Looking at 33's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunny

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm looking at getting some 33's for my 2004 d22. I've got a 2-inch suspension lift as well as a 2-inch body lift as was wondering how i'd go fitting them with minimal scrubbing? Also keen on some tyre recommendations if anyone has some. I do heaps of beach driving so any suited to that would be perfect.

Cheers,
Gunny

there's plenty of threads if you do a search. i think one is called fitting 33" tyres bible.

bit of trimming and or hammering of the guard around the mudflaps on the front, will need to remove or trim some of the inner mudflaps. you may need to remove a bit off the rear flares on the cab side.

you might be better off with 32s if your doing beach work. 33's are pretty good when up and going esp. with a chip but you loose a bit of bottom end power.

Sounds good thanks mate, I'll check out that thread. How bad is the low end power loss with the 33's?

well i don't find it too bad. you might find it worse on sand.

if your set on 33's just go for it, you will find out if you like them or not.

I put 33s on mine 3in body lift 2 2. 1/2 susp lift. Forsure lost bottom end I bought a fuel rail tuner. Now more power then with small wheels. Love on or off road handles great

IMG_20200727_124251078.jpg

Latest posts

Back