Lift kit brands

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noordam

Reaction score
Looking at buying a 2 inch lift kit but unsure what brand to buy. Anyone recommend any?

I had ARB install dual-rate Dakar leaf springs which gave me 80+mm in the back and about 43mm in the front (Dakar HD springs). Nitrocharger Sports shocks were used all around.

Now this was back in 2011. I still have the same springs, same shocks and the ONLY thing I've done is replace the little pads between the leaves and give them all a clean. They still work perfectly, and we tow a 2.5T caravan and travel on some very rough outback roads.

I just had Fulcrum 2" enhancement lift fitted 2 weeks ago. So far so good and its rides great. Supplied and installed was $1890. I've just completed a 3200km round trip from Brisbane to NQ and couldn't be happier.

Mate just go on the fulcrum website. You can punch in your vehicle details and its shows you what kits are available. I’m pretty happy. Big improvement on ride
I went on their website and the biggest they had for a d40 was 35mm? Was hoping for attests 50mm

Latest posts

Back