Leaf spring lift blocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay440

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted lift blocks on to the rear leafs in a d22?
I had a look underneath,and it looks like the hand brake cable will get in the way, they sell kits to suit on ebay. Only want to go up 25 mm

don't bother with blocks etc.
stock springs sag like crazy. get replacement springs which will do whatever size lift you want.

Blocks won’t make stock springs sag anymore, and being in an under powered vehicle like a navara ,it isn’t going to put any strain on them lol

Blocks won’t make stock springs sag anymore, and being in an under powered vehicle like a navara ,it isn’t going to put any strain on them lol
you miss the point, the springs are already stuffed. why waste time and money on lifts when you will be fixing the springs regardless and getting a free lift in the process.

I fitted the lift blocks..plus had my springs reset and an additional 2 leafs put in--1 std and 1 helper.
The handbrake cable routing needs some attention

remember to extend the bump stops too..as you'll invert the leaf's all too quickly with heavy loads both static and dynamic

Latest posts

Back