Kits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webby04

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to this thread. Looking to put in a lift kit and new suspension as it urgently needs to be done. Not looking for anything to do serious four wheel driving. Just looking for something decent. Is there a recommended type of lift kit and suspension I should buy and what I should avoid.
I do have a 2006 d22 if that helps

You have torsion bars on the front end; lots (and I do mean lots) of people on various FB pages wind up the torsion bars & put extended shackles in the rear leaf springs, to get a lift. Then they post about the problems they get in the front end suspension & steering after they've done it. Shockers rubbing on UCA's, damaged LCA's, even snapped torsion bars......................................

It's a D22. It's already capable off road without any need for a lift.

That I do understand. In saying that I do need to replace the shocks, Springs etc. was also wondering which brands to stay away from and which brands are best

I am very happy with the Tough Dog kit in my D40.
Foam Cell shocks & +45mm lift. Nothing too extreme.
The ride quality, on & off, road is excellent.

I reckon they would have kits or parts for a D22.

I am very happy with the Tough Dog kit in my D40.
Foam Cell shocks & +45mm lift. Nothing too extreme.
The ride quality, on & off, road is excellent.

I reckon they would have kits or parts for a D22.
Thank you very much mate, will look into it

I have just fitted an EFS 2” kit in mine with elite shocks. My originals were rooted badly! EFS is a nice kit and has made the ride quality so much better over what was there.
I would strongly recommend buying new pins for front of leafs as it will almost definitely be seized in and will need to be cut out (had to do mine). Mines a 2006 and had to cut them out.

Don’t forget to re-index your torsion bars to accomodate for the required lift.

Latest posts

Back