Ka24

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arayner

Reaction score
G'day, great site you have here, just wondering if I could have some advice please. Ihave recently purchased a 1997 d22 with the KA24 motor in it. I want more power in it, especially on the highway. I have a big canopy on it, and realise that this is creating a lot of drag. The motor is stock and i am wondering if extractors, snorkel are going to help? Or is there a larger motor that is interchangeable with what i have? All advicw would be greatly appreciated. Cheers,

Extractors should help (I've got extractors on mine), but the V6s had different engine mounts and different bellhousing on the gearbox.

Might be some more modern engines or diesels that will fit, but won't be a simple replacement option. No KA24E came out with turbo as a standard either, so aftermarket would be the only option there.

It's not a bad donk, the KA. Pretty rugged.

Thanx for the welcome and thanx particuarly to Pinelli for the advice, i have ordered a snorkel for it, and I will get some extractors for it and see how it goes. What size exhaust do you recommend with it?

G'day, great site you have here, just wondering if I could have some advice please. Ihave recently purchased a 1997 d22 with the KA24 motor in it. I want more power in it, especially on the highway. I have a big canopy on it, and realise that this is creating a lot of drag. The motor is stock and i am wondering if extractors, snorkel are going to help? Or is there a larger motor that is interchangeable with what i have? All advicw would be greatly appreciated. Cheers,
hey mate very late wondering where you got the snorkel from? cannot seem to find anything

Latest posts

Back