Just cut out at roundabout

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyleharbour

Reaction score
Just drove 900km in my 3.0 zd30 d22 I was 800m from where I needed to get and the ute just cut out at the roundabout. No rough running before hand just instant. It turns over but doesn’t start. I’ve checked for diesel at the injectors and nothing.
It had aftermarket cruise control and immobiliser so removed all that today thinking it couldn’t have been the issue. But nothing changed.
cranks but doesn’t fire. Any tips on what to look for next.
no fuses blown.
can hear relays click.

900km ... on one tank? Apart from running out of fuel, you might try the primer (pump it a few times) and see if it gets firm. There might be a leak in the fuel system causing it to draw air rather than fuel, using the primer should point to that.

Stupid question, but does your glow plug warming light come on before you try starting?

Hey sorry late reply, it wasn’t on one tank I just ment I’d done that in one day. After a bit of poking around I found no fuel at injector pump. Got it running again by fitting a goss electric fuel pump. Am now currently waiting on a more reliable Carter unit to fit for peace of mind.
When fitting will do return line mod to prevent any issues there, hopefully that will be the end of it!

Latest posts

Back