Intermittent rough idle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrchippie

Reaction score
Can anyone help with possible cause of an intermittent rough idle issue with a 2002 3l Navara? Thanks

need as much info as possible. intermittent issues are a pain to track, even worse doing it remotely over the net.

thanks tweak'e, have replaced fuel lines and clamps thinking it could be an air leak issue, no visible fuel leaks, haven't lost power, revs smoothly, fuel economy still the same. Replaced the MAP sensor just in case. The old beast has quite a few k's on it, 540k (had it since new). I've been googling but can't find anyone with a similar problem. All I can think of is a dirty injector or 2. If I rev slightly at idle, say 50rpm, it goes away. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Not many mods, erg block a long time ago, 3" straight through, no cat. Just fitted a front mount cooler and want to upgrade the ECU and turbo, purely for towing a camper, but don't want to do anything until I can fix this.

Latest posts

Back