Instrument Cluster D22 1999

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddy222

Reaction score
I am chasing a instrument cluster for a 1999 Navara D22

My gauges are stuffed and Nissan tells me they can be replaced by I am not paying them the price they have given me.

I need speedo and also the temp/Fuel gauges.

I have attached a copy of my dash or instrument cluster.

If anyone can suggest a non genuine fuel gauge which will work (diesel) let me know. I can get by with the rest not working.

I already have a non genuine temp gauge which I can use.

Please dont suggest any fuel gauges from ebay.... been there done that.. The navara fuel sender unit has 3 wires so the gauge will need to be compatible with it. Already tried to use a ebay fuel gauge and it work work... wiring is different.

If anyone can suggest a overseas contact that may be helpful to supply give me details.

The fuel gauge is driving me mad... have runout of fuel twice now.

If you have what I am looking for email me price and postage to Western Australia.

Attachments

• Navara 1.jpg
    Navara 1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,277
  • Navara 2.jpg
    Navara 2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 4,886
Last edited:
dashboard dump (BIN file) for nissan navara Yr99, #93c46.

Hi,

i need a dashboard dump (BIN file) for nissan navara Yr99, eprom: 93c46..

anyone plz? ?

Attachments

• Navara 2.jpg
    Navara 2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
I think you've asked the impossible. Try getting a dash from the wreckers, probably your only option.

Hi,
I am from Mauritius, and unfortunately i cant find a used instrument cluster here.
Can you recommend me any website where i can order online?
Thanks

I am from Romania, and unfortunately i cant find a used instrument cluster here.
Can you recommend me any website where i can order online?
Thanks

my problem is 999999 km and other instruments ......BIG PROBLEM , the forum cant give me solutions for repair

Latest posts

Back