Instrument cluster. 1998-99 mod

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 50217

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm trying to get a hold of a instrument cluster for my Nissan Navara D22 1999 modell.

I think I have to buy it outside Norway since this cluster is a bit "hard to get" here.

Can someone please help me finding a good investment cluster?

I'm not after a goldplated one šŸ˜‰

I prefer Km/t, but miles can go in a pinch šŸ˜…
20220802_100301.jpg
20220805_145931.jpg

They are quite rare here too unfortunately, as they often have problems with age. I had mine professionally repaired instead and has been problem free since.

They are quite rare here too unfortunately, as they often have problems with age. I had mine professionally repaired instead and has been problem free since.
Yes.
Have tryed to get it fixed. But the needle in the speedo part is mechanically broken. I know what the main problems are and how too fix, something that's easi if you can use a solder iron šŸ˜Š

I hve a 98 and a 99 model. I noticed the tacho is not working on the 99 model. I assumed it was a faulty electrical connection as I have not yet had the opportunity to look at it properly. Am I in for a surprise?

I hve a 98 and a 99 model. I noticed the tacho is not working on the 99 model. I assumed it was a faulty electrical connection as I have not yet had the opportunity to look at it properly. Am I in for a surprise?
I had an old one once, TD27 Jap import, and the tacho was glitchy, ended up being the very point of the needle had slumped towards the gauge, and was dragging. Presumably by the heat of the sun. Took the thing apart, trimmed off the very end, and it went back to working smoothly...

I had an old one once, TD27 Jap import, and the tacho was glitchy, ended up being the very point of the needle had slumped towards the gauge, and was dragging. Presumably by the heat of the sun. Took the thing apart, trimmed off the very end, and it went back to working smoothly...
Awesome! Thanks for your reply. I will have a look at that next weekend when I get some time. I hope itā€™s a simple fix like this as I had feared I would get feedback of the tacho windings burning out or something that was not repairable

Latest posts

Back