Installing factory Sports bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauly888

Reaction score
Hi All. Me name is Paul. After having fords my whole life and still owning an XC, I decided to buy a Brand new SL NP300 2020 Navara. Had it for 1 month and am starting on the basics. I scored a factory sports bar on market place yesterday. It came complete and with the piggy back loom. I've installed the bar, routed the loom and have heard there is a factory plug under passenger rear wheel arch somewhere. Instead of pulling it apart, I figured some one has gone through this and could shed some light. Any info would be appreciated.
Cheers.

Nah. Sports bar. But cheers for the heads up. Probably installing towbar in coming weeks so I will look for that while under car. Cheers.
Are you talking about a Towbar. Because there is a plug near the spare wheel for that connection?

I remove my Black edition Sports bar , there is a connection for the two pin plug near the front of the Left hand rear wheel, the cable has to be fed through the tray at the upper L/H top corner very tight might need a draw string to pull it through ,

I remove my Black edition Sports bar , there is a connection for the two pin plug near the front of the Left hand rear wheel, the cable has to be fed through the tray at the upper L/H top corner very tight might need a draw string to pull it through ,
Yeah. I've been in and around everywhere under there. Since my navara didn't have the sportsbar, I figure it is stowed around there somewhere. But can't see any evidence of one. Surely its the one above the wheel arch..just cant find it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    80.4 KB · Views: 116
Yeah. watched that. I'm thinking there is a loom that runs to to the rear passenger brake light that aint there.

Back