Installing bed rails - Tips for drilling holes in plastic bed liner?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sosh101

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought some used C rails that I plan to install on my D40. However, the bed liner does not have any holes cut out for the bolt points. Does anyone have any tips for drilling the liner in the right spots? (I'm assuming that the bed itself has the threaded holes, will check later).

Thanks

(Ooops I meant to post this in the body category. Can anyone move it? I don't seem to be able to delete it)

Hi,

I bought some used C rails that I plan to install on my D40. However, the bed liner does not have any holes cut out for the bolt points. Does anyone have any tips for drilling the liner in the right spots? (I'm assuming that the bed itself has the threaded holes, will check later).

Thanks
For the side of the tub or the floor?

I've got rails for both floor and side, but only planned to fit the floor ones for now.

However, I've just removed the bed liner, and the bed does not seem to have mount points in the right places :/

I only have them on the side and the genuine Nissan tub liner doesn't require any modification. Can't help with the ones on the floor unfortunately as mine is a lowly ST.

Latest posts

Back