Im looking at a new 2021 STX,

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I are looking buying at a 2021 STX. The ute drives really well and it is full of features. Has anyone had any problems with these?
Also I would like a hard lid but the factory lid looks like crap almost to the point that I might have to go full canopy instead. If you've got an aftermarket hard lid that looks great post a photo or send a link.
Thanks in advance

Since it is still 2021 not much has surfaced yet but NP300's seem to have less issues than D40's. Then again NP300's are younger. Bit of searching with your favourite search engine might help there.

As for lids. Personal preference. To me they look a PIA. I run a straight open ute. No Tonneau or lid. I also have set up where in a few minutes I can winch down my canopy onto it for trips away.

Since it is still 2021 not much has surfaced yet but NP300's seem to have less issues than D40's. Then again NP300's are younger. Bit of searching with your favourite search engine might help there.

As for lids. Personal preference. To me they look a PIA. I run a straight open ute. No Tonneau or lid. I also have set up where in a few minutes I can winch down my canopy onto it for trips away.
Thanks for your reply.
I've run hard lids on a 2010 Navara and now a 2015 Colorado. It suits my needs the best. However with the new style Navaras they look hideous and after some searching the aftermarket guys have new designs for the 2021 but not yet here. Maybe a full canopy is the best solution, as for looks anyway.
We will have to see how we go.

I picked my new Navara a week ago and I'm really happy with my new ute. It's very well appointed and a pleasure to drive. I'm going for the paint and interior protection from Tint a Car ASAP. I'm hoping to keep this ute a lot longer than the last one. Great to have a Nissan again and enjoying every minute

Hi, I are looking buying at a 2021 STX. The ute drives really well and it is full of features. Has anyone had any problems with these?
Also I would like a hard lid but the factory lid looks like crap almost to the point that I might have to go full canopy instead. If you've got an aftermarket hard lid that looks great post a photo or send a link.
Thanks in advance
I have a 4xpro Nov 21 made it has done 20,00km at 12,000 started making a rattling noise I was told buy the dealership they all do it and it may be an injector WTF Now at 20,00km it has a major oil leak dripping all over my driveway . The dealership is having it towed to the workshop. I'm not happy in the midst of moving house 200 km away and they give me a stonic for a loan car .

Yes, oil leaks.
I have a 2016 D23 or NP300
Hm oil leaks.
There are a number of places that are likely to leak.
1/ Transfer case seals
2/ Rear diff seal
3/ Hot pipe seal into the turbo

As for a lid or canopy.
I can not advise on a lid as I put a SJS Canopy onto my vehicle.

I live in a remote community in the Northern Territory of Australia and the canopy has had no major issues.

Very well built and strong

Latest posts

Back