I am !@#$%^& pissed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Ok long story short.

I ordered some Lovell leaf springs, just checked the spring part numbers on the web.

What got installed, Ironman leaf springs. $1000 for Ironman.

Ok I am cursing and swearing over being assured the bitch knew what she was talking about.

The bitch also forgot to order shackles, ok I thought fair enough as I forget crap all the time.

But I now know the lady was just a lying bitch.

End of rant and I will be blowing up come tuesday.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
But come on tell us just how pissed off ya are :p

Does seem like pissing customers off by not doing what they ask is becoming a common thing these days, I'm just glad I'm such a good business man and don't piss my customers off

I am a contractor for Telstra and do a good job first time and everytime.

I dont lie to anyone and I expect the same when I get work done.

Ill be getting my money back and getting my normal mechanic to fit them.

My exhaust is now rattling as the morons left a nut off the exhaust.

Ill be talking this as far as it takes to get my money back.

Dave.

I am a contractor for Telstra and do a good job first time and everytime.

Maybe the woman had a beef with Telstra (lord knows enough of us have) and she decided to take it out on you.

I don't blame you for being pissed off though it's a bullshit situation when you can't rely on people to do what you pay them for. The computer industry used to be (probably still is) rife with arseholes like that and it made legitimate sellers look bad.

Probably not much point contacting the height of the Australian Justice system (ACA and TT) yet as it's only one case but arseholes like that do need to be brought down a peg or two by Joe Public and the only way to do it is take them on over what they did.

Hi Dave

Well we live and learn.When i put the EFS suspension on my navara I was able to check before it was fitted to make sure it was all correct part numbers.As I said before were the springs gold plated?.It would seem not.I hope it was no one from this forum?

Shane

Na they were fitted by a local suspension joint. Been in business for a 15-20 years.

I finished work at 5.30am and slept till 7.30am and then dropped the ute off and came home to sleep.

Dave.

I'm just glad I'm such a good business man and don't piss my customers off

That makes two of us as I too have never once pissed a customer off in my business. But I asked them to get off the premise. :big_smile

Seriously there is nothing more frustrating than not getting what you paid for. My neighbour who owns a STi Forester was defected by the boys in blue this week for an illegal suspension. He protested but got nowhere. Anyway it turns out the 2 year old 'Sti Forester' is in fact a run of the mill every day Forester with optional leather trim, a Sti badge glued on the rear tailgate and an illegal suspension. Suffice to say like Dave he will be taking this matter all the way. The dealer principal does not want to know about it but he will have to!!

Go hard Dave!

feel bad for you Dave, shit like that is a pain to sort out.... yelling and shit then having drop car in again, knowing they'll probally put water in your tank or something to get back at you...

Ill be watching them put the old springs back in and Ill be driving back out with my money and getting my uual mechanic to fit the ones I want.

Dave.

Yeah mate PSTN and ADSL and occasionally ISDN.

I have seen from big frame's to the very very rural exchanges with say 150 pairs.

Dave.

sounds like you need to order the stuff direct, get a few mates over for a weekend and install it yourselves. You can do the locker at the same time :biggrin: and the gu alternator youve had sitting there for 2 years? haha.
I dont trust anyone else with my car after being stuffed around. Niether do any of my mates. Just lucky between us all we can do just about anything.

Being in the warning light and siren business my last ride had a few optional extras so when the dealer decided to play silly buggers with me I parked the car (all 2.5m of it) in their driveway on Saturday morning, hit the switch for the siren locked the car and walked away. It only took 10 minutes for the dealer principal to call me on my mobile, the silly bugger thought it wise to dob me into the cops for the siren, small problem the dealership is private property so the boys in blue could do nothing, bigger problem, dealership is across the road from a major police complex where they all know me.

Haven't had any problem with the Navara.....

sounds like you need to order the stuff direct, get a few mates over for a weekend and install it yourselves. You can do the locker at the same time :biggrin: and the gu alternator youve had sitting there for 2 years? haha.
I dont trust anyone else with my car after being stuffed around. Niether do any of my mates. Just lucky between us all we can do just about anything.

I can do all the stuff myself but at the moment, haven't got the time to do this stuff.

I am doing about 60+ hours a week at the moment (For Nismo4x4 about 60 or so ADSL, PSTN and ULL jobs a day)

I will be ordering stuff direct in future and getting my mechanic to fit it if I havn't got the time.

Josh Ill be getting the Alternator fitted soon and the dual battery kit as there is always something to do, if I do have the time on the weekend I usually just wanna relax.

Dave.

Hey Dave, very poor form on their part, I understand that you just want to blow up at them but remaining as calm as you can usually works out better in the end.

If you can that is.

Ill be calm first up and then Ill see how it goes.

I dont want them to re-order I want my money back.

Dave.

Back