Horn vs touch screen

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavaraNavara

Reaction score
The issue is when I press the horn the touchscreen looks disarray.

I suspect the battery might be weak because when i starts engine it taks 0.5 second to Begging while before it was starting immediately

V6 2012 navara.

Get the battery Load tested. Bats with a crook cell can start throwing up weird problems. Be a little careful who you get to load test. There is some out there who will say it's weak regardless. How old is the Battery?

If it checks out all good start looking for crook earths.

I have a 2 year old NP300 at a recent Nissan service i was informed my battery was only 75% and would i like them to install a new one ?
I said no and on the way home called into Supercheap as they have a free battery testing service , Guess what it read 100%. so when the dealer tells you your battery is about to expire , get a second opinion .

After 7 years the battery appeared to be going flat, I drove to the auto elec... he loaded tested it and it looked perfect, the next day my ute wouldn’t start a friend had a micro jump start kit and said watch this...the ute didn’t start then after a jump start from another car my ute was in limp mode.... I then drove to battery world they also said the battery was perfect after a load test ... I explained it all again to the old fella there, he said leave your car here and come back in an hour ... one hour later the battery completely failed a load test, the replacement battery for the STX550 was $560 because its some flash battery 850cc ect, then I went to Nissan to have limp mode reset, perfect again :)
That might explain the difference in readings Amber if your ute sat in the workshop for a little while before the load test and if your just drove to supercheap and had an instant load test that may explain the difference :)

i replaced my battery with supercharge battery about 900cca battery costs between $180 to 220 i only expect to get 4 years + life... ... I noticed some of the eoro cars i had in the past did about 7 years.. i would expect the better quality battery would be a lot dearer (they usually weigh more, contain heavier plates)

After 7 years the battery appeared to be going flat, I drove to the auto elec... he loaded tested it and it looked perfect, the next day my ute wouldn’t start a friend had a micro jump start kit and said watch this...the ute didn’t start then after a jump start from another car my ute was in limp mode.... I then drove to battery world they also said the battery was perfect after a load test ... I explained it all again to the old fella there, he said leave your car here and come back in an hour ... one hour later the battery completely failed a load test, the replacement battery for the STX550 was $560 because its some flash battery 850cc ect, then I went to Nissan to have limp mode reset, perfect again :)
That might explain the difference in readings Amber if your ute sat in the workshop for a little while before the load test and if your just drove to supercheap and had an instant load test that may explain the difference :)
Yes but its only 2 years old a battery should last at least 4 years ? I dropped it off at 9am and picked it up at 3pm ?

One would hope to get 4 years from a battery even more :) they are pretty much hit and miss some last 10 years some last 2, I guess there are so many different factors to battery life. $560 was extremely expensive for a battery I thought battery world was pulling my leg... it was so expensive I couldn’t bring myself to throw the original battery out hehehe :)

Latest posts

Back