High idle fuel pressure D22 navara yd25

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that makes it seem worse is having the solid flywheel in them. The good thing is it can handle a bit of slippage without too much issue. When I had to do tight maneuvers or reversing uphill, etc I just put the transfer into 4lo with the front hubs unlocked and it is a lot easier as it doesn't want to take off on you.

Mine seemed worse as having a 3" exhaust on it you could really hear it revving up by itself, but I never really had any second thoughts on it.

LOL just had a problem with mine, it just started idling at 1300 rpm which is a bit fast for the old dog run-in while idling in first gear (15kph), finally noticed light on in the heat switch which I must have bumped on so all good now but had me pissed off for two days.
Hope you find out what is wrong with the ones up the page as it was a real pain with the ECU trying to hold revs irrespective of load, had to go into 4lo so the dog wouldn't knock up but that feature is great when pigging with idle revs at 750 as 3rd gear is almost spot on 20kph slow enough so theres not too many rattles and dogs can jump without injuries, any faster you get engine and road noise spooking everything.

Last edited:
Mine is the same, its intermittent. I suspect a bad earth on mine. Ive replaced both batteries and it was fine for a while, then it returned again. Its very annoying. Im going over all the earth points this week to clean them up. Only other thing I noticed is that one of my idler pulleys is very very loud, possibly the alternator. Was thinking that it may be upsetting the alternator possibly. Get yourself a voltmeter and check your cranking battery, should be around 12.4 to 12.6V, Get someone to start the car for you while you check the V and confirm that your battery doesn't drop below 10V during cranking. If it does, its time for a new one. I ran my standard batteries for almost 8 years, probably wasn't a great idea but they never let me down. If your alternator is good, you should be maintaining around 14.2V on idle.

So, one thing Ive noticed when mine is playing up is that it will hold revs at 1000rpm until the car stops moving. I can come off the throttle and it will just hold on 1000rpm providing the car is rolling. This will go on even when i'm crawling to a stop, providing the car/engine has any forward motion, it will hold on 1000rpm and the second the car stops moving, it drops to 750. Really weird. This is why i'm guessing it may be the pulley due to it having a direct correlation with the motion of the engine. Ive been very busy recently and haven't had time to go at it. Ill report back with any more info once ive checked all these.
Hi,
Did anyone get a fix to this? I just purchased a 2010 D22 and noticed on the drive home same problem. Unless I just bought one you folks car! 😂

Back