hi all, new member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexclulow

Reaction score
Lex is my name and i live in the Lockyer valley Queensland, i own a early model d22 with the zd30 engine, have used this site many times in the past so i thought i would do the right thing and join up. The different forums and members own experiences and opinions have in the past saved me a lot of grief so i hope i can do the same for others.

Hey Lex, thanks for joining and Welcome!
Throw up a photo of the '22 when you get the chance.
how is it mainly used? how long have you been the owner?

Hi Manning, thank you for your welcome, my computer skills are basic to say the least so it maybe a while before i send photos, the 22 is my daily drive / beach truck and i have owned it for 3 years

...my computer skills are basic to say the least so it maybe a while before i send photos...

If you have a photo in your "GALLERY" ( whereever that is, phone computer or tablet) simply hit 'Attach files' underneath - pick the photos of your choosing, follow thru with a select and attach and your away..

From where you are, id imagine Moreton Island would be the frequent? from there i guess you have DI up yo Fraser and then south just over the border? You do some fishing with the beach trucking?

Latest posts

Back