Hi all from Glenwood

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Manning I’m driving a 2005 Toyota Prado 600000 klms on it doesn’t miss a beat

Hey Manning I’m driving a 2005 Toyota Prado 600000 klms on it doesn’t miss a beat
hi, Chika i have an 05 Prado with 320 .000 on the clock, and apart from timing belt replacements and oil changes I've never touched it! my Navara is a sorry tale How can a manufacturer such as Nissan put out a crock of shit like the Navara BTW you can see from my name xkkat that I have had jaguars for 40 years They made some terrible cars ,but Nissan Navara leave jags for dead!

I know lots have issues with them, but I have a 2010 d40 navara pushing 320k kms and it runs great. A lot of variables to consider when talking wear and tear, but I find for a small motor diesel it is a very high output power which can put strain on a lot in the chain of events that is a motor vehicle.

Hello YM. There are a lot of alarmist posts on the forum, so you can get the wrong idea about these vehicles. Properly serviced, you should get another 200,000ks out of it without too much drama. You'll have the usual alternator, starter motor, brakes issues, but all vehicles have those.

Hello YM. There are a lot of alarmist posts on the forum, so you can get the wrong idea about these vehicles. Properly serviced, you should get another 200,000ks out of it without too much drama. You'll have the usual alternator, starter motor, brakes issues, but all vehicles have those.
Maintenance is the key to rarely fixing stuff......I am a fitter machinist and am continually telling machine operators the little thing they saw being weird weeks ago is the reason the machine is now out of operation - the prevention is always cheaper and less time consuming than the fix!
Fits in with the seven p's of engineering - Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!
And forums are full of people looking for help, so naturally a vehicle will look problematic from the forums perspective!

Latest posts

Back