help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
read the codes, procedure is on here somewhere.
odds are something is around the wrong way or left off.

yeah i found that the little bit of pipe was broken where the black clip goes but dont have anything to read the code if i put it back to normal will it go away?

sorry photo didnt send

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
that looks right.
brown solenoid goes to swirl valve around the back and the green one goes to the main butterfly.

that looks right.
brown solenoid goes to swirl valve around the back and the green one goes to the main butterfly.
yeah working now
problem was that the piece of pipe that i put on the black was cracked and must of caused the problem and i fixed it by putting all back to normal and started the engine turned it off and re did everything all sorted now

look up the code checking, you will want to clear the codes as it stores it and can cause you to chase your tail on a fault later on.

look up the code checking, you will want to clear the codes as it stores it and can cause you to chase your tail on a fault later on.
so that code will keep coming up as my car just struggled to start and engine light is back on again

hey tweak so engine lights on again i decided to take the brown plug/solenoid off this morning to see what would happen but left green and black plugged in and the lights gone again does brown need to be disconnected sorry for being a pain in as read through the who egr superthread and lots of comments and saw your thing about it not being needed but wanted to be sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
could this yelow and black cable also because a start up issuse as found bolt loose

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back