Help with wheels šŸ™‚

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nhemming

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2017 Nissan navara and I'll looking for wheels, mine is the black one.... So I have no idea what I'm looking for or what size, but I love the wheels on pic 2. Does anyone know what they are and what size, also what lift would you say is on it... Thanks if there is any help out there

Attachments

• IMG_20200903_200602.jpg
    IMG_20200903_200602.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20210816-201330.png
    Screenshot_20210816-201330.png
    1 MB · Views: 57
They look like little rims, with a quite diffeernt offset, but hard to say. Maybe 16ā€. Probably has a decent lift too, maybe 2ā€ suspension plus body lift.

Find one in a carpark and read the tyre size off and measure the height of the top of wheel arch to compare to yours.

Ok, then save a shit load of money, because such wheels won't come cheap, and give some serious thought to fitting taller tyres to the existing rims. Just make sure you have the clearance though, whichever way you decide to go. Also bear in mind that the absurd offset in the second photo would result in an unroadworthy vehicle, as the wheels protrude outside the body. That can be remedied by wider flairs, which are considered to be part of the body. I realise we've all seen such setups on the road and most seem to get away with it. All I'm saying is that you won't have a leg to stand on if a cop is having a crappy day and decides you're going to suffer for it.

The oldman is right Nh... cops will get you straight up with that setup..... your ute looks awesome, very sleek already :)
there are a few treads worth Reading about changing tyre size affecting take off and fuel economy.
lifting kit in front over 2.5 inches resulting in new adjustable control arms to stop knocking over bumps ... good luck NH
be nice to see what you end up doing

Latest posts

Back