Hello i have some very odd questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twowheels

Reaction score
My mechanic wants to charge me 800 australian dollars to change front rotors and pads on 98 4x2 navara . Since I'm spending money on this thing are there any upgrades I can do to the breaking now while its being replaced?
800 bucks for the same level of safety seems a bit shit.

1998 navara 2.7 diesel manual 4x2 covered in hail damage .has more personality than your last 3 cars

Final question is how big can I go rim and tyre size
Currently rocking chromed 255.30.20 but looking for supplies of rims 24 thru to 30 inch... can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Resized_20220506_142708.jpeg
    Resized_20220506_142708.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Resized_20220430_131823.jpeg
    Resized_20220430_131823.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My mechanic wants to charge me 800 australian dollars to change rotors and pads on 98 4x2 navara . Since I'm spending money on this thing are there any defects upgrades I can do to the breaking now while it being replaced?
Thanks Tony. Was looking for bigger spec or upgraded solution

So I had some siezures last week and lost my licence for 6 month which means the unit is getting a make over and getting taking off the road for a while.

I've found a great mechanic who is going to install a 2 inch body and tray lift.

Going down the 16inch on ATs unsure imwhat size will fit. Going to wait for lift first and crank up torsion bars.

My mechanic wants to charge me 800 australian dollars to change front rotors and pads on 98 4x2 navara . Since I'm spending money on this thing are there any upgrades I can do to the breaking now while its being replaced?

1998 navara 2.7 diesel manual 4x2 covered in hail damage .has more personality than your last 3 cars

Final question is how big can I go rim and tyre size
Currently rocking chromed 255.30.20 but looking for supplies of rims 24 thru to 30 inch... can anyone help me?
Hey mate VMAX in Campbellfield Victoria will makeup slotted rotors to fit your car turn on a CNC machine for $105 per rotor which gives you fast superior breaking because the road is cool quicker and get rid of air across the surface of the pads better he can also supply you with pads as required brilliant since I put them on my 550 Navara

So I had some siezures last week and lost my licence for 6 month which means the unit is getting a make over and getting taking off the road for a while.

I've found a great mechanic who is going to install a 2 inch body and tray lift.

Going down the 16inch on ATs unsure imwhat size will fit. Going to wait for lift first and crank up torsion bars.
If you do plan to install heavier suspension then it pays to ensure you get a gvm upgrade as well.

Got my car back today with custom headers installed and brakes rebuilt.

Both have been painted red so that's at least another 75 killerwasps

Latest posts

Back