Heater bulb size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benengel

Reaction score
Evening all
What size is the bulb behind the heater controls?
2011 d22
Any tips for getting behind the controls and getting to it aswell.
Is it easier to just bend your hand up and around or disconnect everything

Hey mate. My 2010 was a t10 wedge globe. I can't remember how I replaced it, but I did with an led years ago. There is only 1 and it is in the middle. I'm sure it's a lot easier to replace than the 2 damn tiny t5 ones in a gu Patrol...

So I know its been a couple of weeks, but I changed the led out in mine today for a brighter one. The globe holder is in the pic below (black thing in the middle with the wires coming out if it). It just pulls out the back. T10 globe and put it back. Just double check which way around if you're using an led as they usually know work one way. Just turn the parking lights on and try it in the holder and if it works put it back together.

Should have also said, you need to remove the fascia panel (the radio and heater controls can stay in place) and you have plenty of room.
83a2f907021592661476bf926dc60454.jpg

Last edited:
Just for another photo for comparision. Ioriginally had a led in there unknowingly haha. This is after with a new standard halogen bulb. Very red compared to before, I kinda like it.

Attachments

• 20200603_162015.jpg
    20200603_162015.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back